Upcoming Community STEM Education Programs
Girlstart provides free, family-friendly community STEM programming that involves hands-on STEM learning activities for thousands of girls, families, and community members each year. Through these activities, Girlstart is able to strengthen STEM learning at schools and other community partners. In addition to introducing children to the fun of STEM learning, our community STEM education events are designed to make STEM accessible to community members from all walks of life, to educate parents and the public about the importance of STEM.
Community STEM Education Programs include:
- Starry Nights, at Girlstart
- Science Extravaganzas, at Girlstart and in the community
- Science and Math nights at our partner schools and other community locations
- Traveling StarLab planetarium
- DeSTEMber and Hands-on Wednesdays, virtual education programs accessible throughout the year
If you are interested in Girlstart bringing STEM fun to your community, just ask! We’ll see what we can do.